Life on the vine

I comment on wines, and the industry. I believe that you can enjoy good wine, sometimes even great wine, without spending a fortune.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Greetings, from New Orleans

You may have been wondering these last two weeks: How come McQueen hasn't updated his wine blog? Well, I'm in transition.
I no longer operate out of Macon, Georgia. I have moved to New Orleans, for a new job with a new company. I still manage journalists. I just do so now in a more interesting city (sorry, Macon, no disrespect meant, but the Big Easy, even damaged by Katrina, is an interesting place.)
Lots of places that used to be open are now closed or close early. But this is a city where a wine lover (and a bit of a foodie) like me, can have a lot of fun.
So give me a few weeks to get the lay of the land and I will be reporting back to you shortly about our mutual love of wine.
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home